Chronicles of a Jedi Master

Saturday, September 08, 2007

First Encounters

We tromped through the tunnels in silence. Anakin paused before walking around turn. I reached out the Force. There were human guards close by. He looked at me and tapped his nose, which meant run and attack.

I shook his head. //No, let's not attract attention to us// I cautioned through the Force. //We need to do this quietly// Anakin had a tendency to act first and think later which had caused us trouble in the past.

He sent back: //Alright, here we go// He wiggled his finger and made a large stone fall from the wall. Both guards came walking to investigate the noise. He jumped out of the shadow and chopped the guard on the neck, knocking him out.
He then slung out his elbow as the nearest guard next to him appeared. His head whipped back, eyes rolling, and he hit the slime with a splash. It was an easy exercise for Anakin.

Dragging the falling guard over to the other, I tied them both up and covered their mouths. "There will be more guards inside,” I made him aware.

"If last time we went up against Octavia and Marusi is any indication, a lot more guards are inside."

"Unfortunately my recollection is a bit shaky if you remember." I walked up a set of old stairs and shoved open a heavy door while Anakin's light chuckle followed me. I had done my best not to remember that particular mission and now it all surfaced with a vengeance. //I sense someone//

It was pitch black around us as we steeped in. I could feel Anakin close behind me but one could not see a thing in this darkness. I reached out with the Force. //Right in front of us//

Posted by Master Obi-Wan :: 4:24 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------